Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hell

Sometimes I get hyper
bite people worse then a viper
my words penetrate deep
like a bullet of sniper

But when I come back to frame
I feel guilty,I feel shame

I question myself
what the hell I'd done?
that guy saved me
and I killed him with a gun

At that point
life poke me with a hot needle
can't understand the situation
its seems like unsolved riddle

I can't sleep
feel like a geek
into the past
I always peep
the way I shattered someone's dream
life is melting like an icecream
it's sweet, but time has runout
and the damn life has left me in doubt

What the hell should I do?
to cry
or to die
or just stay high
and forget that guy

But,
can I live with this?
coz I'll miss
the way I use to be
and if I am not
it will really hurt me

See, don't misunderstand me
I'm a nice guy
to hurt, is not my intention
but sometimes, my temper goes high

So forgive me
if I go so long
people make mistake
and right sometimes go wrong.

No comments: